It's a bit hard to describe (there is a data curve at right, small
because I'm running for a few minutes only), but it seems all strings
that were supposed to be there were replaced by rectangles. I tried
generating charts from all 3 Perl solutions available in the Collectd
contrib tarball and also with rrdscout (Python based), all producing the
If I would have to guess, I would say it is something with RRDTool libs
and/or graphic related libs. I tried to follow up all requirements from
RRDTool website, installed them over OpenBSD (even though the related
package didn't required them), but results remain the same.
That is happening for all resources I'm monitoring (CPU, load and memory).