* segfault on CDEF:x=
* Disable nagel algorithm as it is causing massive slowdown
* make vname nameing rules more liberal and more in line with 1.4
* Fix recursive directory creation in rrdcached on FREEBSD
* Fixed compilation when there's no sigwaitinfo
* fix JSON output in xport with legend and gprint blocks
* fix parse_time mutex unlocking in the error case
* don't crash on invalid variable names in CDEF
* add mutex locking in rrdc_fetch
* fix buffer overflow in rrd_restore
* shorten test precision to 7 digits ...
* never exit from a library function
* buffer overflow in rrd_restore.c fixed #669
RRDtool 1.5.4 - 2015-08-09
* parse floating point numbers according to C locale in rrdtool create
arguments, regardless of the systems locale setting.
* include missing rrd_rados.h into distribution archive
* make rrdtool work on ARM again
* make rrdtool test suit pass on 32bit OSs
* fix --grid-dash option regression in graph
* fix systemd support
* fix link dependency for libpng since we are using functions directly
* fix python module name
* fix rrdtool tune to accept U in minimum and maximum options
* rrd_parsetime now uses a mutex lock to become thread safe
* rrd_xport is now thread safe
* stop using MAX_PATH and make everything dynamic and make rrdtool work on
Gnu HURD ... thanks nirgal!
* new RPN operators: STEPWIDTH, NEWDAY, NEWWEEK, NEWMONTH and NEWWEEK
together they allow to draw graphs where a rate is converted back to
absolute numbers and accumulated over a period..