how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API

how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API

spartawhy117
I have known some pice code about hou to use rrd_create ,rrd_update and rrd_graph,but i don't know how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API,is there some example? for example ,rrd_update_v return pointer of rrd_info_t,but how to print the info of struct rrd_info_t?

Re: how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API

ITCsoft54
Hello,

Source code of RRDTOOL contains documentation.

It's not enough repost here, I have piece of code using this.

Dear,

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Re: how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API

spartawhy117
i have read those doc,but i found those almost tell how to use commands in terminal to control rrd database. As for c api, there is little example about C api use thoese function which return a struct . my situation is if i want to check the value of .rrd file ,i can only to graph it to know it is right or error. or use rrdtool.exe to check the file. But i want to check the value in the program code.so how to handle the return value of rrd_fetch() function is important to me. thanks for your help