dashes no longer working with 1.5.2

Stefan Brandl
Hello,

is the 'dashes' parameter in the LINE statement no longer working
with 1.5.2?
I get the error:

ERROR: Unused Arguments "dashes" in command : LINE1:inet_olt#ff9933:davon OLT :dashes

If I set dashes=1 or any other number I get a line, but not a dashed line.

Stefan

Re: dashes no longer working with 1.5.2

oetiker
Administrator
Hi Stefan,

indeed ...

if you create a bug on github you will be able to track progress in
fixing this ...

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch [hidden email] +41 62 775 9902