Re: rrdtool update slow (a lot of rrds)

Richard Burton-3
Hi

I would take a look at RRDCached. It is designed to be used when performance is important.

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdcached.en.html

Thanks

Richard

Re: rrdtool update slow (a lot of rrds)

oetiker
Administrator
Today Richard Burton wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would take a look at RRDCached. It is designed to be used when performance is important.
>
> http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdcached.en.html

I would be amazed if it made much of a difference on a tmpfs filesystem.

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch [hidden email] +41 62 775 9902