RRDtool 1.2.15 on MinGW

Georger Araujo
Hi guys,
I managed to compile RRDtool 1.2.15 on MinGW. I had to
modify Makefile.Win32 and a few other  files (mostly
#ifdefs).
If anyone is interested, I am willing to contribute
the changes. Regards,

Georger

Help        mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
Archive     http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/rrd-developers
WebAdmin    http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/lsg2.cgi

Re: RRDtool 1.2.15 on MinGW

merab
Hi Georger,

Please share your modified files.
I want too to compile RRDtool with MinGW on Linux box.

Thank you in advance,
Merab