Pull requests should go to 1.4 or master?

Pull requests should go to 1.4 or master?

Eduardo Bragatto
Hi,

I have submitted a couple pull requests for the 1.4 branch and today I noticed Tobias created new pull requests for the same changes to the master branch.

Should I have created pull requests for both branches?

Just asking so in the future I can save you some time and do it properly.

Thanks,
- Eduardo Bragatto

Re: Pull requests should go to 1.4 or master?

oetiker
Administrator
Hi Eduardo,

Today Eduardo Bragatto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have submitted a couple pull requests for the 1.4 branch and today I
> noticed Tobias created new pull requests for the same changes to the master
> branch.
>
> Should I have created pull requests for both branches?
>
> Just asking so in the future I can save you some time and do it properly.

fixes should go to 1.4 AND master

new features only to master

cheers
tobi