Problems while using rrdcgi

Alex van den Bogaerdt
Hi,

Could someone verify this problem:

If I create a graph using the following start and end times,
it works for rrdtool and fails for rrdcgi:

[... standard stuff ...] --end 1:00 --start "end-2wk" [...]

This happens for day,d,week,wk,month,m but NOT for h,hour,min.

The weird thing is that I can replace 1wk with 168h and it works fine.
This makes me think that it is not a configuration problem.

Regards,
Alex