Merging several rrd or xml data bases

alix-r

Hello,

I gathered a lot of data during the last 4 month. I used a rrd database for
35 days.
>From time to time I took a backup of the current rrd database. Now I have
several
rrd data files I would like to merge together to a single file. All data
which are the
same in the different files should be deleted.

Therefore I'm looking for a tool for Windows which is able to merge these
files. The files are available in rrd and xml format. All tools I found
either crashed,
or just moved the files together or they complained about insufficient
memory space.
(2 GByte memory , rrd/xml files around 60 MByte each).

Could please anybody advice how it could work anyway ?

Thanks

Robert