0) take --ygrid definitions into account when building min and max
values for scaling the graph
1) added info on NEW RRD Tool mailinglist information to websites and readme
2) better detection of use lib requirements
0) Bug fixes to auto_scale when the value is 0. With a value of 0
you would end up with some odd output since the log of 0 is not
1) Added functionallity to allow a new %S modifier in a PRINT
or GPRINT command. Here's the comments from my additions
If a '%S' is used instead of a '%s', then instead of calculating the
appropriate SI magnitude unit for this value, the previously calculated
SI magnitude unit will be used. This is useful if you want all the
in a PRINT statement to have the same SI magnitude unit. If there was
no previous SI magnitude calculation made, then '%S' behaves like a '%s',
unless the value is 0, in which case it does not remember a SI magnitude
unit and a SI magnitude unit will only be calculated when the next '%s'
seen or the next '%S' for a non-zero value.
To see the new code in action, check out
http://www.geocities.com/~bzking/orca-example/dw-daily.html#28 2) Spelling fixes.
3) White space moving around in rrdgraph.c to make the code look a little